- This event has passed.
Paycheck Protection Program – Virtual Education
December 8, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am
Join Miami Valley NARI for a virtual education event on December 8 at 8:30am discussing the Paycheck Protection Program! Kristina Curry, attorney at Pickrel, Schaeffer and Ebeling, will lead an engaging discussion about:
- Choosing the right SBA PPP forgiveness application
- What is my “covered period,” “reference period,” is there a difference and why does it matter?
- What “eligible costs” are included in my forgiveness amount?
- Caps on owner compensation and forgiveness amounts?
- How do I calculate my average FTE’s?
- What if employees did not return to available work? What if employees were separated from my business during this time?
- My employee took COVID leave and I took a tax credit under the FFCRA-can I get forgiveness on these wages?
- What is the “Safe Harbor” for PPP Loan Forgiveness?
- Q & A- please submit your questions in advance and we will answer some of your most pressing questions about PPP forgiveness!