NARI's Certified Remodeling Project Manager (CRPM) Program New Class begins Wednesday, June 17, 2015
The Certified Remodeling Project Manager (CRPM) program addresses project cost management, communication, project planning, quality assurance, record-keeping and risk management.
Key Points Covered:
- You will learn a system of accurate record-keeping and maintenance.
- You will learn to put your risks into perspective and provide comprehensive ways to avoid them.
- You will learn how to reduce punch list items.
- You will learn a systematic set of tools and techniques to improve margins on any project.
- You will learn how to schedule, monitor and adjust your project plan to fit your needs.
WHAT? The CRPM will develop competencies and professionalize the project manager’s role in the remodeling industry. The CRPM course is a structured class of remodeling project management fundamentals and a prep course to take the CRPM Certification exam.
Use this program to prepare for the CRPM exam on in August and earn your status as a Certified Remodeling Project Manager.
WHERE: Virtual, online and teleconference
WHEN: Study group starts Wed., June. 17, 5-7pm Central
LENGTH: Eight consecutive weeks, every Wednesday for two hours
Industry experience required for this program has been reduced to 2 years. See application for details.
READY TO GET STARTED? Click on the application link, complete the form and fax to (847) 298-9225 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Call Cindy (847) 298-9200 or e-mail email@example.com